1. Your place in a class or block of classes is only secured upon payment.
2. Block bookings can be cancelled and fully refunded up to 7 days in advance of the start date (if you purchased two 6 week blocks at the 10% discounted rate and wish to cancel one of these blocks, you will be refunded for the second block, minus the discount that was already given on the first block). Thereafter the booking is non-refundable unless the block is cancelled by us. At our discretion, we will try to accommodate you by transferring your payment to another block of classes within the same 6 week period, where space is available.
3. Missed classes cannot be carried forward into a new block.
4. We offer one 'flexi-class' within each block booking period. This means that if you can't attend a class for some reason, we will allow you to drop into any other available class of the same length, free of charge, during your 6 week block period. We cannot guarantee, however, that a space will be available in your preferred class. If you purchase two 6 week blocks, you will be entitled to two flexi-classes (one in each block).
5. We kindly request that if you are unable to make a class, you let us know in advance so that we can offer the space to a drop-in customer.
6. Drop-in spaces are not guaranteed. We ask that you phone ahead on the day (and preferably the day before) to check with the centre if spaces are likely to be available. However, drop-in customers will be taken on a first come first served basis, and we will unfortunately not be able to accommodate you if classes are full.
7. On occasions we may have to substitute teachers (without notice) due to staff training, holidays or unforeseen circumstances.
8. We would request that you arrive in good time to get settled for your class. This is important for maintaining the correct energy and flow of the class.
9. Shoes should be removed before entering the yoga studio (shoe storage area provided). Yoga is practiced in bare feet for safety and effectiveness. However, if you need to wear socks we recommend wearing specialist non-slip socks designed for this type of activity (e.g. toesox).